Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mom 14: Merilee C



This is a sketch of my mother in law from a picture that was taken in the early 80s.
Conclusion 1: We seriously need to get some updated family photos in our house.
Conclusion 2: My husband takes after his mother. He has her nose, the shape of her face and eyes, her coloring. He's easy going but productive, loyal, fun loving but dutiful. It's cheesy, but I can't imagine having a better husband or a better mother in law.

PS Aaron wants everyone to know that his actual mother is much more attractive than this sketch.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Aaron and I might have a little bias on that... :) I am trying to think what photo this came from, because I am almost certain I grew up with it on a wall somewhere. Thanks for putting this up!

    ReplyDelete