Wednesday, May 18, 2011

IF Safari


Something totally different. I felt like I was falling into a rut and missing the color. So here's a quick scribble for the IF topic safari.

My niece loves zebras. I don't really see the appeal. At the zoo, I am repeatedly surprised at the arrogance of an animal who is content to eat the straw it poops on. It's like they know there are no unicorns and all those sweet five year old girls are going to have to settle for them. Just like that jerk boyfriend that'll come to dinner in about ten years.

5 comments:

  1. If you've ever been to a drive-through 'zoo' they are also one of the meanest or most annoying animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Good depiction of the "arrogant" Zebra! And great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picture.. You captured that arrogance

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, funny and brilliantly illustrated!

    ReplyDelete