Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mom 4: Norma


Norma with waxwing and wild persimmons

This is my good friend Norma. She is good at everything I want to be good at. Birding, dancing, making jokes, being married, finding food in the wild, writing, working, thrifting and on and on. I feel terribly jealous of her son. I would love to have someone like Norma raise me.

I'm cheating with this picture. Norma always looks really cool so I like to draw her. I drew this a little while back and it's been sitting on my desk patiently waiting to get painted. But I have been swamped with work so I don't have much time to do what I really want to do tonight: draw and write back everyone who has contacted me about being drawn in the Mom Marathon. All of you - Thank You!! I can't wait to draw you. You should hear from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment